Campbellsville firefighters responded to a residential structure fire Monday, July 2nd, at 214 Candace Street in Campbellsville. According to Campbellsville Fire & Rescue Chief Chris Taylor firefighters arrived on the scene to find smoke coming from an electric panel in a bedroom. There was moderate smoke and fire damage to the bedroom area of the structure. No injuries were reported. Eleven firefighters with 3 apparatus responded to the scene at approximately 5:45 P.M. and were there for about 45 minutes.